Brand: Berd Pharmaceutical
Bottle Size: 10ml
The long ester version of testosterone. Medium acting, great for TRT.
Testosterone Enanthate was one of the oldest results of isolating testosterone from animal sources way back in the mid-1930’s. It was basically developed when the ester enanthate – or technically known as enanthoic acid – was combined with testosterone as the parent hormone and the rest is history.
Interestingly, the initial types of testosterone suspensions commercially available in the 1930’s did not have any esters attached to them. Although these suspensions can set off very fast effects when introduced in the body, they’d have to be administered very frequently.
Since it is primarily composed of a large/long ester, Testosterone Enanthate provides the same anabolic benefits as its counterparts while slowing down its overall activity, which means you don’t have to administer it as much.
Apart from being known as one of the most popular anabolic steroids that you can get your hands on these days to help boost your overall athletic performance and promote the growth of lean muscle tissue whether you’re just starting out as a bodybuilder or already a veteran, Testosterone Enanthate is also considered as the best choice to go for if you’re a bit low on the budget.
Testosterone Enanthate is not recommended for use among women, though. However, it can be stacked with other anabolic steroids, but isn’t suggested to be combined with other testosterone compounds.
Testosterone Enanthate Profile
- Testosterone base + Enanthate ester
- Molecular Weight: 412.6112
- Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
- Molecular Weight (ester): 130.1864
- Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
- Formula (ester):C7 H12 O
- Melting Point (base): 155
- Manufacturer: Various
- Effective Dose (Men): 200-1,000mg week
- Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
- Active life: 8 days
- Detection Time: 3 months
- Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 100/100
Recommended Testosterone Enanthate Dosing and Administration
The ideal dose for Testosterone Enanthate when used in the bodybuilding setting is 400mg to 500mg. Apart from being the dose that gives you the most anabolic benefits, this is also the amount that staves off the possibility of experiencing adverse side effects in the process. The minimum cycle for this anabolic steroid is 8 weeks and can be stretched up to 16 weeks.
Testosterone Enanthate Benefits
- Helps boost the immune system
- Promotes lean muscle growth and development
- Stimulates an increase in strength and endurance
- Picks up overall recovery time
- Prevents bone loss
- Improves the body’s lipolytic function
- Makes the heart healthier
Testosterone Enanthate Side Effects
The following side effects have been seen based on the several medical studies conducted on Testosterone Enanthate:
- Bouts of aggressiveness
- Accelerated male pattern baldness
- Hair growth in unusual places
- Can possibly trigger gynecomastia
- Increases the chances of acne breakouts
- Makes the skin oilier than normal
Additional Notes on Testosterone Enanthate
The most popular Testosterone Enanthate variety commercially available nowadays is Schering’s Testoviron or Testoviron Depot. Other brands of Testosterone Enanthate released in the market are Galenika Testosteron Depot (Serbia), Alpha Pharma Testobolin (India), Aburaihan generic Testosterone Enanthate (Iran) as well as Norma Hellas generic Testosterone Enanthate (Greece).